Health, Fitness and Physical activity has been present in my life since I was a child. I played rugby for 12 years and I trained at a high level in a professional rugby academy for two years.
I have also practiced many other sports such as athletics, fencing, tennis and Boxing and continue to practice boxing and fitness. All these experiences played a major role in my personal development.
That is why I decided to become a personal trainer so I can help people to improve their quality of life and to reach a balanced and healthy state of mind.
I also have 10 years’ experience working with children in schools as a monitor and activity leader, as a manager of multi-activity camp, and summer camp director in France and England.
Thanks to these experiences I have developed a training program that not only supports teenagers in their fitness journey but also helps them build the foundations for a healthy and balanced life !
- Level 3 Diploma In Fitness instructing and Personal Training
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- Certified Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Certified Functional Range Assessment Specialist (FRA)
- Certified Metabolic Conditioning Coach – NESTA
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – NASM
- Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Multi-skills Development in Sport for Children
- BAFA (Children’s Activity Leader French Certification)
Let me know if you want to enjoy your free session
Send me your email address and I will get back to you as soon as possible !
Want to know more ? Want to book an appointment ?
+447 809 759 907